Union Bank of India (UBI) invited applicants for the post of officers. This is an excellent opportunity for the aspirant candidates for graduates who are looking for this government job. Read the following Job notification details to get a clear idea about the Recruitment process for UBI recruitment 2019, Number of vacancies, Salary, Job location, Selection procedure, Age limit, Eligibility, and all the instructions carefully before applying for this job.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 29 Mar 2019. UBI recruitment 2019 Moreover, the desired individuals are also free to ask all of their doubts and queries related to the UBI recruitment 2019 in the comment section given below.
1. Fire Officer – 01 Vacancies
2. Economist – 06 Vacancies
3. Security Officer – 19 Vacancies
4. Integrated Treasury Officer – 15 Vacancies
5. Credit Officer – 122 Vacancies
6. Forex Officer – 18 Vacancies for UBI recruitment 2019
Total – 181 vacancies
Education qualification & Experience:
1. B.E (Fire Engineering) from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies / Divisional Officers course in National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
2. Post Graduate degree in Economics from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
3. Graduate in any discipline and MBA / PGDM with specialization in Finance / Accounting/ International Business / Trade Finance from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
4. Graduate in any discipline and MBA / PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Finance from a University/ Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Minimum 5 years experience as an officer in Indian Army not below the rank of Captain and its equivalent rank in Indian Navy, Indian Air Force with minimum 5 years of Commissioned services. Or an officer of equivalent rank and service in Police and Central Para Military forces / Central Police Organizations.
1. Fire Officer – 30 to 40 Years maximum
2. Economist – 24 to 35 Years maximum
3. Security Officer – 26 to 40 Years maximum
4. Integrated Treasury Officer – 23 to 32 Years maximum
5. Credit Officer – 23 to 32 Years maximum
6. Forex Officer – 23 to 32 Years maximum
Exam Fees for Preliminary Examination:
1. General and OBC candidates – Rs.600/- for UBI recruitment 2019
2. SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs.100/- for UBI recruitment 2019
Pay Mode: Demand draft
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.