Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced the examination date and released the Admit card/Hall ticket for the post of Translator & Translation Officer. The aspirant candidates who are applying this government job, will download the admit card/Hall ticket from the below link. However, examination appearing candidates are strictly advised to read all the instructions very carefully which are mentioned on the TNPSC Translation Officer Admit Card 2018.
The aspirant candidates can download the admit card/Hall ticket in the prescribed format and check the examination centre, Register number, date, name, DOB, signature and photo. After downloading the Admit card/Hall ticket, candidates can check all the mentioned details are correct.
1. Name of the recruiter – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
2. Name of the post – Translator & Translation Officer
3. No of vacancies – 16 vacancies
4. Mode of Application – online
5. Starting date of apply – 30.05.2018
6. Closing date of apply – 29.06.2018
7. Mode of selection – Written test & Interview
8. Admit card/Hall ticket release date – 14.08.2018
9. Date of examination – 18.08.18
10. Job Location – Across Tamilnadu
11. TNPSC official website – www.tnpscexams.in
- The Question paper will be set in both English and Tamil
I. i. Paper – I (Descriptive Type)
Translation of the following from English to Tamil:
a) State Acts, Bills, Ordinances, Rules and Notifications made there under.
b) Central Acts, Ordinances, Rules and Notifications made there under.
c) Legal Terms / Legal maxims.
Duration: 3 hours
- Paper- II (100 Questions)
General Studies (Code No.003)
General Studies (Degree Standard) – 75 Questions
Aptitude and Mental Ability (SSLC Standard) – 25 Questions
- Interview & Records – 70 Marks
Total – 570 Marks
1. Written test
Qualifying Marks for selection:
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs – 171 marks
- Others – 228 marks
EXAM CENTRE and CODE:
- Chennai – 0100
- Madurai – 1000
- Coimbatore 0200
- Tiruchirapalli – 2500
- Tirunelveli – 2600