State bank of India SBI invited applicants for the post of Probationary Officers. This is an excellent opportunity for the aspirant candidates for graduates who are looking for this government job. Read the following Job notification details to get a clear idea about the Recruitment process for sbi po exam 2019, Number of vacancies, Salary, Job location, Selection procedure, Age limit, Eligibility, and all the instructions carefully before applying for this job.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 Apr 2019. Sbi po exam 2019 Moreover, the desired individuals are also free to ask all of their doubts and queries related to the Sbi po exam 2019 in the comment section given below.
1. Probationary Officer (GEN) – 810 vacancies
2. Probationary Officer (OBC) – 540 vacancies
3. Probationary Officer (SC) – 300 vacancies
4. Probationary Officer (ST) – 150 vacancies
5. Probationary Officer (EWS) – 200 vacancies for Sbi po exam 2019
Total – 2000 vacancies
Education qualification & Experience:
Essential Academic Qualifications as on 31.08.2019:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year / Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview.
The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2019 for Sbi po exam 2019
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
1. Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years
2. Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
3. Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – PWD (SC/ ST) 15 Years, PWD (OBC) – 13 Years, PWD (Gen/ EWS) – 10 Years
4. Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs) – 5 Years
5. Persons ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 Years
Exam Fees for Preliminary Examination:
1. For General, EWC, OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
2. For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.125/- (Intimation Charges only)
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700- 980/ 7-30560- 1145/2- 32850- 1310/ 7- 42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis is a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 Lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.