The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd invited applicants for the Banking associates. this is an excellent opportunity for the aspirant candidates who are looking for this government job. Read the following Job notification details to get a clear idea about the Recruitment process for J&K Bank Recruitment Banking, Number of vacancies, Salary, Job location, Selection procedure, Age limit, Eligibility, and all the instructions carefully before applying for this job.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 Nov 2018. Moreover, the desired individuals are also free to ask all of their doubts and queries related to the J&K Bank recruitment 2018 in the comment section given below.
- Banking associates – 1200 Vacancies for J&K Bank Recruitment Banking
Total – 1200 vacancies
Reservation for Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe Candidates is as per the Policy.
Education qualification & Experience:
Graduate / Post-graduate with 55% marks and above (The fraction of percentage arrived will be ignored i.e. 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%).
Note: All the educational qualifications mentioned above should be from a University / Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.10.2018. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute.
Minimum – 18 Years and Maximum – 32 years as on 01.01.2018 for J&K Bank Recruitment Banking
Relaxation in upper age limit:
The general category candidates born before 02.01.1986 & after 01.01.2000 are not eligible to apply. Relaxation of Upper age limit is may available for selected category candidates. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates – 3 years.
Presently, the starting basic pay is 13075/- (With 2 Advance increments) in the scale of 11765-655/3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/ 7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/ 1-31540 & other perks applicable to J&K Bank Recruitment Banking.
- General / OBC – Rs.800/-
- SC / ST / PWD – Rs.600/-
Payment Mode: Online (Debit Card, Credit Card & Internet Banking)
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards(Rupay / Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
Mode of Examination:
- Reasoning ability – English – 35 Questions – 35 Marks
- Numerical ability – English – 35 Questions – 35 Marks
- English Language English – 30 Questions – 30 Marks
Total (Total Weighted Score) – 100 Questions – 100 Marks
Composite time of 1 hour
Important dates & Apply Online:
- Dates to Apply – 20-10-2018 to 06-11-2018
- Official Notification – Click Here to Download
- Apply Online – Click Here to Apply