The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd invited applicants for the Probationary officer (PO). this is an excellent opportunity for the aspirant candidates who are looking for this government job. Read the following Job notification details to get a clear idea about the Recruitment process for J&K Bank PO recruitment 2018, Number of vacancies, Salary, Job location, Selection procedure, Age limit, Eligibility, and all the instructions carefully before applying for this job.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 6 Nov 2018. Moreover, the desired individuals are also free to ask all of their doubts and queries related to the J&K Bank PO recruitment 2018 in the comment section given below.
1. Probationary officer – 250 Vacancies
Total – 250 vacancies
Reservation for Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe Candidates is as per the Policy.
Education qualification & Experience:
Graduate/Post-graduate with 60% marks and above (The fraction of percentage arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%).
Note: All the educational qualifications mentioned above should be from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.10.2018. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute.
Minimum – 18 Years and Maximum – 30 years as on 01.01.2018
Relaxation in upper age limit:
The general category candidates born before 02.01.1986 & after 01.01.2000 are not eligible to apply. Relaxation of Upper age limit is may available for selected category candidates. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates – 5 years.
Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs.23700/- in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 & other perks applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I for J&K Bank PO Recruitment 2018.
- General / OBC – Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD – Rs.800/-
Payment Mode: Online (Debit Card, Credit Card & Internet Banking)
Mode of Examination:
- Reasoning ability – English – 35 Questions – 35 Marks
- Numerical ability – English – 35 Questions – 35 Marks
- English Language English – 30 Questions – 30 Marks
Total (Total Weighted Score) – 100 Questions – 100 Marks
Composite time of 1 hour
- General / Financial Awareness – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
- General English – 40 Questions – 40 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude – 50 Questions – 60 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
Total (Total Weighted Score) – 190 Questions – 200 Marks
Composite time of 2 hours 40 Minutes
- Dates to Apply – 20-10-2018 to 06-11-2018
- Official Notification – Click Here to Download
- Apply Online – Click Here to Apply