Food Corporation of India (FCI) invited applicants for the post of JE (C,E,M), AGIII, Steno & Typist. This is an excellent opportunity for the aspirant candidates for graduates who are looking for this government job. Read the following Job notification details to get a clear idea about the Recruitment process for FCI recruitment 2019, Number of vacancies, Salary, Job location, Selection procedure, Age limit, Eligibility, and all the instructions carefully before applying for this job.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 Mar 2019. FCI recruitment 2019 Moreover, the desired individuals are also free to ask all of their doubts and queries related to the FCI recruitment 2019 in the comment section given below.
1. JE (Civil) – 114 Vacancies
2. JE (Elec/Mech) – 72 Vacancies
3. Steno Gr II – 76 Vacancies
4. AG II (Hindi) – 45 Vacancies
5. Typist – 39 Vacancies
6. AG III (General) – 757 Vacancies
7. AG III (Accounts) – 509 Vacancies
8. AG III (Technical) – 720 Vacancies
9. AG III (Depot) – 1771 Vacancies for FCI recruitment 2019
Total – 4103 vacancies
Education qualification & Experience:
J.E. (Civil Engineering)
Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
J.E. (Electrical Mechanical)
Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
Steno. Grade- II
Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
1. Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject.
2. Proficiency in English.
3. One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
Desirable:- Post Graduate qualification in Hindi.
(1) Graduation or equivalent.
(2) 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
(3) Preference will be given to the candidates knowing bilingual typing (English and Hindi) and Computer knowledge.
Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
1. B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. Or
2. B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University:
Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science. Or
3. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology /
4. Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE.
5. Proficiency in use of computers.
Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers for FCI recruitment 2019
1. JE Asst Gr II (Hindi) Maximum of 28 Years for FCI recruitment 2019
2. Steno Gr II, Typist Maximum of 25 Years for FCI recruitment 2019
3. Asst Gr III Maximum of 27 Years for FCI recruitment 2019
The upper age limit as mentioned above is relaxed by:-
1. upto a maximum of 5 years if a candidate belongs to SC or ST.
2. upto a maximum of 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to OBC
3. upto a maximum of 5 years if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989.
4. upto a maximum of 3 years in the case of Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof:
Exam Fees for Preliminary Examination:
1. General and OBC candidates – Rs.500/-
2. SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex. Servicemen/ Female – NIL
Rs 22,000/- to Rs 35,000/-