Central warehousing corporation (CEWACOR) invited applicants for the post of Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Superintendent, Hindi Translator, Superintendent (General), Accountant, Assistant Engineer, Management Trainee (General), Management Trainee (Technical). This is an excellent opportunity for the aspirant candidates for graduates who are looking for this government job. Read the following Job notification details to get a clear idea about the Recruitment process for central warehousing recruitment 2019, Number of vacancies, Salary, Job location, Selection procedure, Age limit, Eligibility, and all the instructions carefully before applying for this job.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 Mar 2019. Central warehousing recruitment 2019 Moreover, the desired individuals are also free to ask all of their doubts and queries related to the central warehousing recruitment 2019 in the comment section given below.
1. Junior Technical Assistant – 238 Vacancies for central warehousing recruitment 2019
2. Junior Superintendent – 155 Vacancies
3. Hindi Translator – 03 Vacancies
4. Superintendent (General) – 88 Vacancies
5. Accountant – 28 Vacancies
6. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 10 Vacancies
7. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 18 Vacancies
8. Management Trainee (General) – 30 Vacancies
9. Management Trainee (Technical) – 01 Vacancies for central warehousing recruitment 2019
Total – 571 vacancies
Education qualification & Experience:
1. Junior Technical Assistant – Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.
2. Junior Superintendent – Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
3. Hindi Translator – Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at the degree level.
4. Superintendent (General) – Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
5. Accountant – Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants.
6. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – A Degree in Electrical Engineering.
7. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – A Degree in Civil Engineering.
8. Management Trainee (General) – Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management from recognized.
9. Management Trainee (Technical) – 1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Micro Biology or Bio-Chemistry OR 1st class Post Graduate in Bio-Chemistry OR Zoology with Entomology from recognized University.
Method of Selection:
The selection process will be through a written test / interview. The online test/ Interview will be held. Details with regard to date, time and venue of written test etc., will be communicated later.
Minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 30 years as on 16.03.2019 for CEWACOR
1. GEN/ OBC category – Rs.1000/-
2. SC/ ST/ PWD, Ex- Serviceman and Women candidates – Rs.300/- Pay Examination fee through online for CEWACOR.
Rs.25,000/- to Rs. 1,60,000/- for central warehousing recruitment 2019
1. Dates to Apply – 15-02-2019 to 16-03-2019
2. Official Notification – Download Notification
3. Apply Online – Click Here to Apply