Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) invited applicants for the post of Pharmacist (Trainee), Technician (Pathological) (Trainee), Junior Sanitary Inspector. This is an excellent opportunity for the aspirant candidates for graduates who are looking for this government job. Read the following Job notification details to get a clear idea about the Recruitment process for CCL recruitment 2019, Number of vacancies, Salary, Job location, Selection procedure, Age limit, Eligibility, and all the instructions carefully before applying for this job.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 Mar 2019. CCL recruitment 2019 Moreover, the desired individuals are also free to ask all of their doubts and queries related to the CCL recruitment 2019 in the comment section given below.
1. Pharmacist (Trainee) – 08 Vacancies for CCL recruitment 2019
2. Technician (Pathological) (Trainee) – 06 Vacancies for CCL recruitment 2019
3. Junior Sanitary Inspector – 03 Vacancies for CCL recruitment 2019
Total – 17 vacancies
Education qualification & Experience:
1. Pharmacist (Trainee) – 10+2 with science/ Diploma in Pharmacy registered with Pharmacy Council under Pharmacy Act 1948 with valid registration.
2. Technician (Pathological) (Trainee) – Diploma in respective Technology from an Institute recognized by the Government.
3. Junior Sanitary Inspector – Matric or equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt. Must be qualified Sanitary Inspector (S.I. Diploma or S.I. Certificate Course from an institute recognized by the Govt.) with at least one year professional experience.
Certificate/ qualifications should be from Institutes recognized and approved by the appropriate statutory authority.
For the post of Pharmacist (Trainee)
All the Pharmacist must be registered with Pharmacy Council of State.
The Diploma in Pharmacy referred to above should be recognized/ approved by the Pharmacy Council/ Central/ State.
Entry into Pharmacist cadre will be as Pharmacist (T) in T&S Grd-C and after successful completion of one year training will be regularized in Tech. & Sup. Gr.’C’.
For the post of Technician (Pathological)
After successful completion of one year training will be placed in Tech. & Sup. Gr.’C’.
For the post of Jr. Sanitary Inspector
As per the Minimum Essential Qualifications mentioned above
Method of Selection:
The selection of all the above posts will be based on the performance in the written test. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an objective type written test at any one of the test centers at Ranchi. The exact schedule of written test will be displayed on CCL website in due course.
Note D: No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the written test.
1. Maximum of 18 years as on 30.03.2019 for CCL recruitment 2019
2. Maximum of 30 years as on 30.03.2019 for CCL recruitment 2019
The upper age limit as mentioned above is relaxed by:-
1. 5 years for SC & ST candidates
2. 3 years for OBC candidates (Non-Creamy Layer)
3. The upper age limit will be relaxed up to ten years (15 years for SC/ ST and 13 years for OBC) for Physically Handicapped candidates on production of disability certificate in the prescribed format having 40% or more disability as required under the rules.
4. For Ex-Serviceman: Service rendered in Armed Forces plus 03(three) years in addition to above mentioned age limit on production of proof of service subject to maximum of 50(fifty) years.
1. General and OBC candidates – Rs.100/-
2. SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex. Servicemen/ Departmental candidates – NIL
1. Pharmacist (Trainee) – Rs.31,852/-
2. Technician (Pathological) (Trainee) – Rs.31,852/-
3. Junior Sanitary Inspector – Rs.29,460/-