Canara Bank invited applicants for the Probationary Officer (PO). This is the excellent opportunity for the aspirant candidates who are looking for this government job. Read the following Job notification details to get a clear idea about Recruitment process for Canara Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018, Number of vacancies, Salary, Job location, Selection procedure, Age limit, Eligibility and all the instructions carefully before applying for this job.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 13 Nov 2018. Moreover, the desired individuals are also free to ask all of their doubts and queries related to the Canara Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018 in the comment section given below.
1. Probationary Officer (PO) – 800 vacancies
Total – 800 vacancies
Education qualification & Experience:
A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Note: All the educational qualifications mentioned above should be from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.10.2018. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute.
Minimum – 20 Years and Maximum – 30 years
Relaxation of Upper age limit is may available for selected category candidates
RELAXATION IN UPPER AGE LIMIT:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy layer) candidates – 3 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – 10 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment – 5 years
JMGS-I 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020 for Canara bank PO recruitment 2018
- General / OBC – Rs.600/- + GST 18% = total Rs.708/-
- SC / ST / PWD – Rs. 100/- + GST 18% = total Rs.118/-
Payment Mode: Online (Debit Card, Credit Card & Internet Banking)
Mode of Examination:
The selection shall be by way of Online Objective Test followed by Group Discussion and Interview. Online objective test will be conducted through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai. The online objective test pattern is mentioned here below:
- Reasoning – English &Hindi – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – English &Hindi – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
- English Language English 50 Questions – 50 Marks
- General Awareness – English &Hindi – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
Total (Total Weighted Score) – 200 Questions – 200 Marks
Composite time of 2 hours