AIR INDIA LIMITED invited applicants for the post of Trainee Flight Dispatcher, Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher, Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher. This is an excellent opportunity for the aspirant candidates for graduates who are looking for this government job. Read the following Job notification details to get a clear idea about the Recruitment process for Air india recruitment 2019 for air india job 12th pass, Number of vacancies, Salary, Job location, Selection procedure, Age limit, Eligibility, and all the instructions carefully before applying for this job.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through for air india job 12th pass the prescribed format on or before 09 May 2019. Air india recruitment 2019 Moreover, the desired individuals are also free to ask all of their doubts and queries related to the Air india recruitment 2019 in the comment section given below.
1. Trainee Flight Dispatcher, Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher, Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher – 810 vacancies – 70 vacancies for air india job 12th pass
Total – 70 vacancies
Education qualification & Experience:
Essential Academic Qualifications as on 31.03.2019:
10th +2 or its equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, from a recognized Board/ University.
Technical / Licence Qualifications:
1. Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 1) & Flight Dispatcher (Category 2) – Candidates holding Current/ Lapsed DGCA (India) Trainee Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on Jet Aircraft
2. Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 3): Candidates who have passed Flight Dispatcher’s Course from an approved institute and have undergone “On the Job Training” and are yet to obtain the approval of DGCA.
1. Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 1) & Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 2) – Maximum of 63 Years
2. Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category 3) : 35 Years for General Candidates, 40 Years for SC/ST & 38 Years for OBC Candidates). (Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules)
Exam Fees for Preliminary Examination:
1. For General, OBC: Rs. 1000/-
2. For SC/ ST: Nil for air India job 12th pass
A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of Air India Limited payable at Delhi
During the training period, selected candidates will be paid monthly Stipend as under air india job 12th pass: –
Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher : Rs.40,000/- per month
Trainee Flight Dispatcher : Rs.25,000/- per month
Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher : Rs.20,000/- per month
On completion of training successfully and acquiring DGCA Flight Dispatcher’s Approval on the fleet of Air India Limited, candidates will be paid approximately GROSS Emoluments of Rs.70,000/- per month.
Process For Walk-In-Selection:
Interested candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria as on 31.03.2019, would be required to report for registration followed by personal interview on same/ subsequent day /s, at the following venues and dates between 1030 hrs. to 1230 hrs.:-
Monday, the 6th May, 2019 – Executive Director (Operations), Air India Limited, Headquarters Near Jorbagh Metro Station, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003
Thursday, 9th May, 2019 – In-Charge Flight Dispatch Operations Department, Air India Limited Corporate Bldg-04 Old Airport, Santa Cruz-E, Mumbai- 400029
Important dates & Apply online:
1. Dates to Walk in – 06-05-2019 & 09-05-2019
2. Official Notification – Download Notification