All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) invited applicants for the post of recruitment of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse-Grade-II)- Group ‘B’. This is the excellent opportunity for the aspirant candidates who are looking for this government job. Read the following Job notification details to get a clear idea about Recruitment process for AIIMS Nursing Officer recruitment 2018, Number of vacancies, Salary, Job location, Selection procedure, Age limit, Eligibility and all the instructions carefully before applying for this job.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 29 Oct 2018. Moreover, the desired individuals are also free to ask all of their doubts and queries related to the AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 in the comment section given below.
1. AIIMS Bhopal – 600 Vacancies
2. AIIMS Jodhpur – 600 Vacancies
3. AIIMS Patna – 500 Vacancies
4. AIIMS Raipur – 300 Vacancies
Total – 2000 Vacancies
Education qualification & Experience:
1. i) B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University;
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council
2. (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council;
(ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council;
(iii) Two years experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
Note: All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt.
21- 30 years (Not Exceeding 30 years)
I) Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of closing of Registration Form i.e. 29.10.2018.
Ii) Age relaxation will not be provided to SC/ST/OBC category candidates who are considered for Unreserved post on merit.
Iii) The relaxation in Upper Age limit in favor of contractual employees is for the period of his or her continuous service in respective AIIMS in equivalent post or upto 5 years whichever is less, as a one- time dispensation. However, the candidates who will avail the age relaxation under the category of ‘Contractual Employee’ of respective AIIMS, will only be eligible for the respective AIIMS where they have served as a Contractual Employee.
iv) Age relaxation permissible to various categories are as under:-
1. SC/ ST – 5 years
2. OBC 3 years
3. PWBD – 10 years
4. Ex-Servicemen and Commission Officers including ECOs / SSCOs – 5 years
Pay Band-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/- for AIIMS Nursing Officer recruitment 2018.
1. General / OBC Candidates – Rs.1500/-
2. SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 1200/-
3. Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – NIL (Exempted from payment of Examination fees)
The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/ CREDIT CARD/ NET BANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the respective bank etc. by the candidate.
Mode of Examination:
The Online (Computer Based) Test
Important Dates & Website Links:
1. Dates to Apply – 08-10-2018 to 29-10-2018
2. Official Notification – Click Here to Download
3. Apply Online – Click Here to Apply